Tourist attractions in Johor Bahru include attractions in the state of Malaysia, called Johor, or Johor Darul Takzim. The capital city is Johor Bahru City, Malaysia.
Tourist attractions in Johor Bahru offer a variety of tourist destinations. Beach tourism in Johor has views and facilities that will spoil the tourists.
In addition, modern family attractions are also popular tourist attractions in Johor Bahru City, Malaysia. Overall, tourist attractions in Johor are very instagramable, and present a romantic feel, especially at night.
And here’s a review of tourist attractions in Johor, including in Johor Bahru City, and its surroundings…
7 Tourist Attractions in Johor Bahru
1. Danga Bay
One of the popular tourist attractions in Johor Bahru, which is the first target of tourists is Danga Bay. Because in this area there are various spots and very classy facilities.
The main view, of course, is the natural panorama of the beach. The Danga Bay area is known to have beach tourism in Johor which is equipped with marine tourism facilities.
The other facilities in Danga Bay are as follows:
- Shopping center,
- entertainment center,
- star hotel,
- Mini zoo.
Therefore, if you don’t have much time while in Johor, but want to enjoy a variety of tourist themes, then Teluk Danga is a recommended place.
A romantic and instagramable atmosphere will be presented when the day starts at night. The night lights, combined with the beauty of the beach, is a panorama that will spoil the eyes of visitors.
- The location of Teluk Danga is at the address Jalan Skudai, Kota Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
- The price of admission to Teluk Danga is RM 2.
The recommended tourist spot in Johor Bahru that is suitable for family tourism is Legoland. Legoland is the first lego amusement ride in Asia.
The main attraction of Legoland is its tourist rides. No less than 40 rides are presented at the Legoland Johor tourist attraction, Malaysia.
It doesn’t stop there. Legoland also presents a variety of exciting attractions and is equipped with hotel facilities and a waterpark.
- Legoland’s location is at Persiaran Medini Utara 3, Bandar, Kota Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
- Legoland’s entrance ticket price is RM 120.
- There are canal tickets at several spots, or Legoland rides, Malaysia.
- Legoland is open from Friday – Sunday.
- Legoland is open from 10.00 – 17.00.
3. Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque
A historical tourist spot, as well as religious tourism in Johor Bahru that is recommended, is the Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque. Because the mosque is a sign of Johor’s transition into modernization.
Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque was completed in 1900, during the reign of Sultan Abu Bakar. It took 8 years to build the mosque because the initial construction began in 1892.
And the Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque has a well-arranged garden area, as well as magnificent, and beautiful architecture. Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque can accommodate about 2000 worshipers.
- The location of the Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque is at the address Jalan Gertak Merah, Johor Bahru City, Johor, Malaysia.
- The ticket price to enter the Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque is free.
- Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque is open every day.
4. Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple
The Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is religious tourism in Johor Bahru that is included in the Malaysian Book Of Records. Because everything in the Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is predominantly made of glass.
Like a glass palace in a fairy tale, is a sentence that describes the beauty of the temple. The color of the glass also varies, not only in clear colors.
Although basically, the Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is a place of worship for Hinduism, on the other hand, it turns out to be a tourist destination that draws the interest of tourists.
- The location of the Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is at the address Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, Wadi Hana, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
- Entrance to the Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is free, for local residents.
- The price of admission to the Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple for foreign tourists is RM 10.
- The Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is open daily.
5. Desaru Beach
The beach in Johor that is very popular and popular with tourists is Desaru Beach. A beach that has a long, white sandy beach.
Tourist activities that are very popular among tourists while on Desaru Beach are as follows:
- By boat,
In addition, Desaru Beach is equipped with tourist facilities in the form of cheap lodging, to very classy resorts, which are equipped with a golf course area.
Desaru Beach is one of the recommended places to stay when you are in Johor. The beauty of Desaru Beach is often pinned with the nickname Land Of Casuarinas.
- Desaru Beach is located in Kota Tinggi District, Johor, Malaysia.
- The price of admission to Desaru Beach is free.
- Desaru Beach is open every day, 24 hours.
6. Johor Bahru Night Market
Are you looking for an instagrammable night tour, while shopping at low prices in Johor? So the recommended place is Johor Bahru Night Market.
The Night Market serves a variety of cheap, quality goods, including souvenirs and culinary delights.
In addition, at Johor Bahru Night Market there are many instagramable corners, combined with various ornaments, and night lights.
- Johor Bahru Night Market is located at Jalan Tan Hiok Nee, Bandar Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
- Johor Bahru Night Market opens at 16.00.
7. Thomas Town & Sanrio Hello Kitty Town
2 tourist attractions, but in the same area, so the recommended tourist attractions in Johor Bahru are Thomas Town & Sanrio Hello Kitty Town.
The attractions of Thomas Town & Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, are two tourist attractions, located in one area, which present a variety of game rides, as well as various attractions, as well as festivals, which will make visitors comfortable.
Thomas Town, as well as Hello Kitty, are cartoon characters that are translated in the real world into a very popular family tourist attraction in Johor.
- The location of Thomas Town & Sanrio Hello Kitty Town is at Persiaran Puteri Selatan, Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia.
- Thomas Town & Sanrio Hello Kitty Town is open every day.
- Thomas Town & Sanrio Hello Kitty Town is open from 10.00 – 18.00.